Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bluetooth Stack

My Wii Balance Board seems to disconnect with the laptop when not in use. This is such a pain in the arse as I have to open the battery cover and press the sync button every single time to re-connect it with the laptop. Thank god, I've found a solution! There is a several bluetooth stack that is recommended for permanent pairing especially for Human Interface Devices (HID). Based from the reviews, I think the best bluetooth stack that I can use is BlueSoleil. I have downloaded the trial version of BlueSoleil 8.0.338.0. It is much easier to connect the balance board using BlueSoleil as I have to sync it only once. After that, even I turned off the bluetooth connection, and turned it back on, it can still detect the balance board just by pressing the balance board's power button. Wuhooo, one problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment