Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Connecting Wii Balance Board to Laptop

In order to connect Wii Balance Board to any hardware devices (computer, laptop, etc), a bluetooth connection is a must. First thing first, I turned on the bluetooth connection on my laptop. Next, I double clicked the 'Add' tab to add new input devices to the laptop.








After that, I turned on the Wii Balance Board by pressing the 'Power' button and long-pressed a small black button on the back of the Wii Balance Board, under the battery cover. That small black button is to trigger its bluetooth connection to make it discoverable.




There you go, the Wii Balance Board is detected by the Laptop's bluetooth connection. I clicked 'Next' to install it.







To test the Wii Balance Board on the laptop as an input device, I downloaded WiiMote Library and WiiDevice Library. I stepped on the balance board and test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment